We are here to help
- Are you in Australia without holding any visa? Are you looking to legalise your immigration status?
- Do you need help responding to a notification of intention to cancel your visa?
- Do you need help responding to a request for more information from the Department of Home Affairs?
- Are you planning to migrate to Australia?
- Family visas such as Partner visa, Prospective Marriage visa, Parent visa or Child visa
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) – This visa is now closed to new applications
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)
- Business visa
- Protection visa & any other visa(s)
- Administrative Appeal Tribunal
- if your visa application is refused by the Department of Home Affairs
- if your visa is cancelled by the Department of Home Affairs
- Other appropriate authorities
- Lodging a Ministerial Intervention Request
- Lodging a complaint to the Australian Human Rights Commission
- Obtaining Australian citizenship
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.